Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Relax and Intoxication

Most weekends are spent doing laundry and expense reports combined with sleeping and A LOT of time playing Candy Crush and watching movies. 

Every Sunday I go out for brunch. I really enjoyed my weekends in Austin, TX paddle boarding or kayaking on Lady Bird (Town) Lake. 

This weekend I'm exploring downtown Fort Worth. After dropping $120 on dinner last Friday night (well worth every dollar) I spent the rest of my time in my hotel. This weekend will not be a repeat. 

I found a really nice place to grab some lunch called Cowtown Diner. I just ordered one of my favorite meals, chicken and waffles. Considering this version comes with a blueberry compote, I'm assuming they are taking the sweet approach rather than the "hot" one I'm used to. 



The drink (currently) is Rahr and Sons Summertime Wheat. 



After a few drinks here I'll continue my exploration before stopping over at The Flying Saucer for a few more. 

After all...it is summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment