Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Emphasis of the Day: Ask Engaging Questions

Questions must demand that the prospect give us NEW information. They should be innovative, creative, out of the box. 

I'm sitting w/ the sales team at the University of Texas at Tyler. It's deadline day and we are $7,045 from goal. SEVEN. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. That's approximately 8-9 sales. Not impossible but we are going to have to work for it. 

I find myself asking my two reps engaging questions. What can I do for them to get them motivated to hit goal today? I pulled their resource guides and quizzed them on every meeting they've had since May 20. I've made them schedule their day out in 15 minute increments. I've pulled out everything in my book.

At the end of the day, they have to want it. I have to want it. We have to go get it.

Ask engaging questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment