Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Bucket Sort of List

It seems like everyone has a bucket list. Honestly I think it's an interesting concept. Some people write extremes on there that (I believe) they just include so that they have a cool bucket list. I have two different bucket lists. One is a list of things I'd like to DO while the other is a list of places I'd like to GO. Today I'll just give you a snippet of the latter.

Eiffel Tower (Paris, France)
Nightlife (London, England)
Canals (Venice, Italy)
Remembering the Wall (Berlin, Germany)
Santorini, Greece

St. Petersburg, Russia
👍Murchison Falls (Uganda)
Norway Fjords
Old City Walls (Dubrovnik, Croatia)
Prague, Czech Republic
Concentration Camps (Krakow, Poland)
Dracula Hunting (Transylvania, Romania)
Bay of Kotor (Montenegro)
Kigali Genocide Memorial (Rwanda)
Budapest, Hungary
Barcelona's La Sagrada Família (Spain)
Dublin, Ireland
Imperial Vienna, Austria
Overnight Train (Eastern Europe)
Ancient Greece
Alhambra (Granada, Spain)
Amsterdam's Canals (The Netherlands)
Mostar Bosnia and Hercegovina
Istanbul, Turkey
Marrakesh, Morocco
Ancient Rome (Italy)

No comments:

Post a Comment