Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Webinars, Cold Calls, Hotel, & Coffee

Over the course of my 10 weeks on the road, I can honestly say I've only stayed in 2 bad hotels. At the beginning of the summer I was not used to using Hot Wire and didn't trust it so I used Orbitz and believed the pictures I saw for America's Best Value Inn in Abilene, TX. After driving from Dallas to Lubbock the night before and then Lubbock to Abilene in a HUGE thunderstorm, this hotel was the worst. Last week when I was w/ my team in Denton, there was a Jehovah's Witness Conference that used up all the rooms in the city except at a Howard Johnson...easily the second worst hotel all summer.

This past weekend there was a wedding party at my hotel in Fort Worth so I was relieved to be one of five guests at my hotel on Tyler last night.

So. Quiet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment