Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

CowTown USA

After a long week in Abilene, TX I'm back in Cowtown for the weekend. I love weekends in Fort Worth. Because of the nature of my job (after all I have been on the road for 14 weeks now)I had to come to Fort Worth, despite also working in Abilene next week, for the free hotel room. Rough, I know. The hotel we do business with is right down town. This comes in handy considering I use a FitBit Flex to count my steps and since I'm driving a lot, I don't always walk as much as I would like. Last week I had an AWESOME lunch at Cowtown Diner and then walked to Barnes and Noble for some coffee and a book. Tomorrow, I'll be out exploring Fort Worth even more, as next weekend will be my last one spent here. Now, many of you are reading this post via www.thebowtiegentleman.com. I have just launched the site after 2 years of being @BowtieGent on Twitter. I got the idea from my friends at Back Down South, Bow Ties and Boat Shoes, Starboard Clothing, and more. This blog will feature the great eats and drinks I come across in my travels, brands that I know and love and what products I think YOU should buy, as well as some good old fashioned dating suggestions (including awesome places to go). I hope you enjoy! #NP "Make You Feel My Love" by Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment