Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Uno Pizzeria, Restaurant, and Bar

IToday's adventures in Fort Worth begin at Uno Pizzeria, Restaurant, and Bar. I decided to walk to downtown today to make up for my lack of steps all week. Despite all of the construction, it actually seems pretty chill down here today.


In the spirit of trying new things, I opted to forgo Cowtown Diner for lunch and check out this Chicago style pizzeria.

The bartender, Jackie, picked up on my accent right away and continues to ask me not to refer to her as "ma'am" since she appears to be a bit younger than me. When I glance over to review the 6 beers they have on tap, I noticed a lack of summer ales so I decided to keep it simple with a LoneStar Beer.



Now, despite being at a Chicago-style pizzeria, I opted for a less obvious food choice: Uno's Signature Grilled 4-Cheese and Tomato Soup. This delicious combination of parmesan-encrusted sourdough bread, aged cheddar, mild cheddar & romano coupled with a creamy tomato soup was truly the way to go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment