Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Buy This: Ya'll Sweatshirt

It's the middle of October, the leaves are starting to change, girls are wearing leggings, the temperatures are beginning to dip, and Starbucks is serving Pumpkin Spice Lattes. YUP! It's fall, y'all!

One thing I didn't like about Texas this summer was the lack of trees compared to my home in Tennessee...one thing I LOVE about North Carolina is how many MORE trees it has than Tennessee. HOLY COW! I'm looking forward to a weekend drive through the mountains with my camera to capture the absolutely amazing beauty.

Now I know yesterday was a Buy This post, but thanks to my friends at Old Try, I found out about this little gem that went on sale today at Kentucky For Kentucky. That's right, this "Y'all" sweatshirt went on sale first this this morning as a play off of the coveted "Yale" sweatshirts for ivy league wannabes (I can say that...because in high school I wore a Harvard hoodie).

So head on over to Kentucky For Kentucky and pick one up today!



No comments:

Post a Comment