Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Buy This: AroundCampus

Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for a good deal. I'm always looking for bargains, coupons, etc. When I was in college, I discovered AroundCampus.com. This is a deal-driven, school specific website and smart phone app (iPhone AND android) that features a business directory AND coupons at over 200 colleges and universities in the United States. They have awards to prove it!


I'm a huge proponent of social media. Obviously. I took a fun, anonymous twitter account that promoted chivalry, southern lifestyles, and fashion and turned it into a freelance marketing project. I worked with companies like High Cotton Ties, Over Under Clothing Company, Volunteer Traditions, and more.I'm constantly looking for ways to help small businesses grow. THIS IS IT!

In this age, we all love to shop online. GREAT! But don't forget about the stores around you. Sometimes we have to search, but find some real gems.

AroundCampus makes this all the more easier. Not only will it tell you what is around you, it'll allow you to search by category to help you find exactly what you're looking for. You are able to print and email the coupons...AND share on Facebook and Twitter! That way you can let all your friends know about the deals YOU like. The app also allows you to redeem the coupon right on your phone, so if you're like me and don't have a printer at home, or find a deal in the middle of a shopping excursion...this app is for you!

So go check it out, find some deals, and save some green.


Now Playing: "Blue Rose Stroll" by the Dirty Guv'nahs


No comments:

Post a Comment